Covid Guidelines for Face-to-Face Training (Based on Government Guidelines)
If virtual training does not suit the way you work or learn, then we can deliver training in a face-to-face environment for up to 3 people ensuring that:
- The room must be well ventilated and suitable for the number of people with current social distancing rules.
- The room must have a suitable screen to project a laptop, as the trainer will not sit by/stand by anyone.
- Everyone must bring their own laptop to the training session.
- No one must touch anyone else’s mouse and keyboard. If this happens for any reason the equipment must be fully sanitised immediately.
- Face masks must be worn when coming into and leaving the training room.