In the following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”), references to “we” “us” “the company” refer to 365 Training Consultants, whose registered address is at Signal, Martinique House, Camp Road, Bordon, Hampshire, GU11 2AD, United Kingdom
In these Terms, references to “you” “your” “the client” refer to you whether you are a Learner, Client or Visitor.
365 Training Consultants offers Online Training, Content and Courses, Consultancy and Coaching services.
If you have any questions about these Terms or wish to contact us for any reason please click on “contact” and complete the “Get Intouch” form, which can be found on the Website or email: Suzanne@365trainandconsult.onmicrosoft.com
The following terms govern the use of the website of www.365trainingconsultants.co.uk
By using or visiting our website, you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and to follow these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website.
365 Training Consultants reserves the right to change these terms at any time. Please check this page on a regular basis.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to 365 Training Consultants.
You, the individual, agree to use the information on the website as information purposes only.
365 Training Consultants does not promise that the website will be error free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the website. The results on the website are delivered at an “at the time available” basis.
365 Training Consultants does not endorse the content of any third party website, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer.
365 Training Consultants will respond promptly if you let us know when we do not meet your needs or keep our promise.
In the first instance, you should discuss your concerns with your tutor. If this is not appropriate, you should email us or telephone us.
Invoicing & Payment
1. Payment is due no later than 7 calendar days following the training session by Bank Transfer Only. If these terms are not met then a late payment fee may be added, at the company’s discretion.
2. If a course is postponed for any reason, the money will be held for the new date when paid in advance.
3. If the course is cancelled by the company less then 8 calendar days before the course start date the client will either be offered an alternative date or, if paid the course has been paid for in advance, the client will be offered either a full refund or credit note against a future invoice (if any are due to be paid); Any such refund could take up to 30 days to process.
If the course is cancelled by the company more than 8 calendar days before the course start date an alternative date will be offered or, if the course has been paid for in advance, a credit note will be issued against any future invoice or course booking.
4. If a course is cancelled by the client less than 8 calendar days before the course start date the Full cost of the course is payable. If the client cancels 8-14 days before the course start date, then 50% will be charged and cancellation 15-30 days before there will be a 10% charge. Otherwise, if more than 30 days’ notice of cancellation is given there will be no charge. If monies have been paid in advance the level of refund will be reflective of the length of notice given. Any such refund could take up to 30 days to process.
5. 365 Training Consultants reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of delegates has not reached the minimum required to run the course effectively. The company also reserves the right to cancel in the event of an unforeseen circumstance which disables a safe training environment. In the event of a cancellation, the Company will either arrange for an alternative course date or offer a full refund, if the fee has already been paid. Any such refund could take up to 30 days to process.
If you, the client, need to postpone your course, you need to make a request no less than 5 working days before the course starting date, in this instance the course will be rebooked for a mutually convenient date. A request for postponement can be made once at no extra cost, if you, the client, make any further requests to postpone the course each further postponement will have an administration charge of £25. You are not able to make a request for course postponement less than 5 working days before the course starting date, if such a request is made then this will be classified and treated as a cancellation and full payment will be due.
365 Training Consultants will provide the Services at the agreed rate. All and any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the trainer will be an additional charge; these include but are not limited to travel, to and from the training site, and overnight accommodation where necessary. These expenses to be agreed prior to the course being confirmed.
An invoice for any outstanding fees will be submitted after the course has taken place by post or email. If email is used the invoice will be in PDF format to our accounts email address.
Notification of Dissatisfaction
If for any reason the Client is not happy with the services 365 Training has provided then the Client must notify us within five working days after the date on which the service took place. If the Client fails to notify us within the foresaid five working days then the Client hereby agrees that the invoice is acceptable and payable in full. The Client may notify us of dissatisfaction by telephone, but this must be confirmed in writing. An Email is acceptable.
If you wish to engage with our services you must have the appropriate set up for Virtual Training or Classroom Training as set out on our IT Requirements page on the website.